Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DataCore Demos Integrated Storage Solutions for Microsoft Infrastructure

At MMS 2009 DataCore Software is demonstrating their new Windows Server 2008 R2 (Server 7) based iSCSI & Fiber Channel storage solution SANsymphony 7.0.  One platform (Server 7), many datacenters and the cloud.  It is nothing short of incredible to see  provisioning and management of storage, systems and applications on a unified platform. 

The live demos show how simple it can be to deploy fabric based storage in real-time with virtualization hosts and virtual machines.  Now as if making deployment easy wasn’t enough, next see the impact of losing 50% of the storage infrastructure that supports the datacenter. 

Did I say “see” the impact, well seeing is believing and when you see half of the storage in the datacenter drop and nothing happens you begin to understand how powerful DataCore’s solution is with Microsoft Infrastructure. 

For those of you familiar with System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) you will appreciate the unprecedented ability to visualize the storage infrastructure as a distributed application, manage  and monitor in one place.

Demos take place at the DataCore booth 617 every hour on the hour during Expo hours throughout MMS.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Video conferencing uk

Limitless Reader said...

This is my first time using a storage service and I'd have to say I would recommend them if you need the room! There were several others in the area, but when I saw the reviews online and made several calls to different companies, I decided to go with them.
Sitelink self storage software

Sun Dry said...

I am a pretty picky person and did my research on storage places in the city by comparing prices, location, facility quality, and customer service attitude. I think I looked at several different places and this one by far won me over.
Trailer storage in Brisbane

b2bcontactlists said...

Very impressive article! The blog is highly informative and has answered all my questions.
To introduce about our company andthe activities, B2B contact list is a database provider
that helps you to boost your sales& grow your business through well-build
Datacore network technology executives mailing lists.